mid-summer lulls


Not too much new around here, a few posts mulling in my head, but are not yet fully formed.  I did pull the garlic this week, and we had a lovely 105 heads of average size, and a few puny extras.  Last year they were bigger, but we had such a rainy season I think these are more "normal".  Three heads left from last year as these cure on the patio, that seems just about right.


As expected, the spacious garden expansion looks more reasonable as plants are taking off.  Pole beans are at the top of their bamboo, and bush beans are spilling into the paths, but I still have room to walk.  Perfect! 

It took a year, but somebody finally moved in to the uke

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. I have moderation on for older posts, but as long as you're not spam I'll publish it shortly, thanks!

Powered by Blogger.