Apron!



Quite pleased with how this turned out.  I took measurements off a utilitarian apron I had, and lined half with some heavier muslin (which makes it reversible, and I was also able to get the rest out of one yard of fabric).  I almost like the back more then the front--and it hides flour a little better.

One thing I've learned from brief forays into professional food life:  make the strings long enough to wrap around and tie in front.  That way you can tuck a towel in there.

Related Articles

1 comment:

  1. I love it! The retro fabric is super cute. I bought fabric in August to use for an apron . . . I still haven't gotten around to it. It's on my 101 list but I have two other sewing projects in the works now so it will have to wait. Again.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. I have moderation on for older posts, but as long as you're not spam I'll publish it shortly, thanks!

Powered by Blogger.