Heat Index



With apologies to harpers...

Days since we finally had rain:     9
Inches of rain in June:       .10 inches
Inches of rain (so far) in July:      3.86!
July days over 90 before it started raining:  14
Days over 90 since it started raining:  3
Nighttime temps under 70 in same period (optimal for tomato fruit set):    5
Number of colanders of tomatoes on my counter (slowly accumulated over a week): 2
Number of people I've seen mowing already:    2
Notification call received that lawn service is treating neighbor's lawn this week:     1
Snarky comment I could not resist regarding fertilizing a barely recovering drought-stricken lawn:    1


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. I have moderation on for older posts, but as long as you're not spam I'll publish it shortly, thanks!

Powered by Blogger.